Have You Been Injured by an Emergency Room Error?
Our Mobile, AL attorneys can help you recover compensation
People dealing with life-threatening injuries or illnesses rely on hospital emergency rooms for quick treatment. Open 24 hours a day, they're often the only places people can go if they've been injured in a serious accident or their life hangs in the balance.
That's why emergency room errors can have such serious consequences. Injury victims who are seriously hurt go to the emergency room for proper treatment. Instead, their medical condition gets worse due to lack of treatment or the wrong treatment altogether. That's why these types of mistakes are considered some of the most serious hospital injuries.
Knowing what to do in such a situation in Alabama can be confusing. Even knowing what your rights are - such as whether you can take legal action against the hospital - might not be clear. That's why you need an experienced Alabama emergency room error attorney. That's why you need Braswell Murphy LLC of Mobile. We can help you every step of the way.
Common emergency room errors
Emergency room errors cover a wide range. Some of the most common - and most serious - emergency room errors include:
- Failure to treat injury victims in a timely manner: Some people wait hours to be treated in emergency rooms, resulting in worse health problems.
- Delay in diagnosis: Every minute counts in emergency rooms.
- Wrong diagnosis: Diagnosis errors can have devastating consequences.
- Wrong medication given to patients: Patients who take the wrong medications can experience serious health problems.
- Wrong surgical procedure performed: The existing problem is not treated. The wrong surgical procedure can also cause additional health problems.
- Wrong patient operated on: Such mistakes should never happen in hospitals, but are unfortunately common in the fast-paced, confused environment of the ER.
- Hospital negligence: Medical professionals sometimes fail to pay attention to a patient's needs. In emergency rooms, the consequences can be catastrophic.
These are just a few examples of emergency room errors. There are many more. And each one of them requires its own unique approach. Find out how we can help you. Contact us today.
We stand up for injury victims' rights
The biggest reason why you need a lawyer if you or a family member is a victim of an emergency room error is medical professionals' reluctance to admit wrongdoing. In most cases, surgeons, doctors, anesthesiologists, nurses or other emergency room employees refuse to admit they did anything wrong.
And since such cases can often cost hospitals hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions, they often have entire teams of attorneys vigorously defending their position. We can level the playing field. We know how the legal system works. We know what information to look for. We frequently consult with experts. And we're prepared to take your case to court if necessary.
You have rights. You deserve to be financially compensated for your medical bills and other related expenses. Put your trust in our legal team. Schedule your free case evaluation right now.